Wednesday, March 18, 2009

snowy day






As you can tell, I am slightly behind on posting pictures.
We had a wonderful snowy day, and we were able to go sledding. I love to sled! We have a perfect spot at the end of our road where there is a retention basin. So Nolan and I bundled up and I pulled him down the street in his sled. I climbed up the hill with Nolan in one arm and the sled in the other. Nolan enjoyed it, especially the fast steep hill.
But the slide was even better than sledding. I am not sure if it was because the plastic had a coat of ice on it or if it was because Nolan's snow pants were a slippery material, but he flew down the slide. He went so fast that he actually knocked me over at the end of the slide while I caught him. Nolan was laughing so hard the whole time!

No comments: