Monday, December 1, 2008

funny boy



Now that Nolan is talking and combining words with signs, he comes up with some pretty funny sayings.
Here are some of the more recent:

Tea eyebrows. (Nolan was telling me that the dark line around the top inside of his tea mug was eyebrows.)
Nolan baby belly. (Obviously, Nolan is telling me he also has a baby in his belly. He also says Daddy, Grandmom, and Michael have babies in their bellies.)
Bear poop.
Bear toot. (Nolan loves to talk about animals and people pooping and tooting.)

3 comments:

Christina said...

ha ha ha ha! I love Nolan. He is too wonderful for words.

Suzanne said...

Ash, he's the cutest. It must be so entertaining to see what he'll say next.

Deanna said...

OMG!!! What has Aunt Carol been teaching him? LOL I can't get the thoughts of her laughing and carrying on about her poop stories....I MISS YOU ALL!!!! Hope to see you over the Holidays! Love Ya Deanna