Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blue's Clues


Nolan has a new love in his life! It is Blue. We started watching TV two weeks ago. I turned it on out of desperation to stay in bed a few more minutes on Saturday. Nolan loves it. He has never watched TV before and shown an interest. Now every time he sees the clicker he says "a cue cue" and does spirit hands, just like Steve does on the show. We watch one episode a day. I have to say I am amazed at the things Nolan picks up from the show. He has a new interest in mailboxes. Now when we take walks he looks at mailboxes! He also reads the "stop" signs and looks for rocks, sticks and squirrels.

1 comment:

Christina said...

You are such a good mom. I reached that level of desperation months ago. Chase loves Hi-5 (I think for all the singing). He only gets to watch it once a day, but it's still more than he's supposed to.