Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nolan's first day of School




Nolan had his first day of school at the Montessori Children's House.
We had been talking about going to school and learning new things for a few weeks so that the first day would be smooth. As we discussed going to school, Nolan said he didn't want to go and would be nervous.
When the first day came, he still said he didn't want to go. Of course I was thinking the same thing but I put on my bravest face and took him for his first day without Mommy.
He went in and looked nervous, then when I said goodbye he screamed. It was the worst thing I have ever done. I had to turn away and walk out crying myself.
When I picked him up he was happy as could be, sitting on Miss Sue's lap and singing in music class. He said he had fun and liked school.

No comments: