Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nolan says


Here is a little interview I gave Nolan:

Mommy: What's your favorite color?
Nolan: My favorite color is pink like raspberry ice cream

Mommy: What's your favorite food?
Nolan: Chinese

Mommy: What are you asking Santa to get you for Christmas?
Nolan: Um I am going to ask him for a new shopping cart because we have to get rid of our other one.

Mommy: What is your favorite stuffed animal?
Nolan: Remy is my favorite stuffed animal
Mommy: Remy is your favorite?
Nolan: Yes because I snuggle him a lot of times

Mommy: What is your favorite toy?
Nolan: The boat and the balls

Mommy: What is your favorite song?
Nolan: My favorite song is the one from the letter factory it goes "every letter makes a sound." Can you sing it to me?

2 comments:

Aimee said...

oh my, what a mommy you are...and what a boy he is...a perfect pair.

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!