Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Bryce!



Wow, already one month! In a lot of ways, it feels like Bryce has been with us forever. He is mostly easy going as long as he is being held. He sleeps most of the day in my arms and spends most of the night right next to me. I have also learned that Bryce hates the car. He cries for a lot of our rides. When I stop to calm him down he is sweating like crazy and mad! He actually starts to calm down when he hears the seat belt clicking open. What a smarty. Unfortunately, it only lasts for 5 minutes before he is screaming again. Nolan has been a great big brother and loves to hold Bryce and talk to him.
Bryce was not impressed with our birthday song, probably because I wasn't holding him and because it was his witching hour.

No comments: