Thursday, June 4, 2009

trying new things



We tried the bassinet the first night home, and it did not go over well. We got very little sleep.
Look at how cute and little Bryce looks in the bassinet. Now when I change Nolan's diaper he looks like a giant to me!
The next day we went out to buy a snuggle nest for Bryce to sleep in, and now we are all sleeping much better.
We also tried to bouncer right away because Nolan always loved it. Bryce does not feel the same way. I didn't think it was possible for a baby to have such strong likes and dislikes at a young age. I am pretty sure he is a genius like his brother.

1 comment:

brooke said...

Hi you! What a precious little angle!! I am so excited for you! And speaking from recent experience, you do what works when it comes to sleeping!! Henry has been sleeping in his swing going on 3 weeks now... we're averaging about 5 hour stretches. I don't care if he's still sleeping in his swing when he goes to daycare, as long as we are all sleeping! ;) Hope to see you soon!!!

P.S. I know what you mean about things looking bigger. Hanging out with only Henry all day, when my husband gets close to me I think his head looks abnormally large. Weird!