Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nolan is 2







Nolan's 2nd birthday was wonderful. We woke up in the morning and opened presents which was so fun. We sang happy birthday all day (this is one of his favorite songs to sing, and he can sing the whole thing by himself now). We went to Chic-Fil-A with Michael and Robby, and then we went to a doctor's appointment. The doctor who saw us was the same doctor who delivered Nolan 2 years ago on Easter Sunday.
At night when Daddy got home we had dinner and sang Happy Birthday about 16 times with candles. Nolan can even sing some of the Schanberger extended versions of Happy Birthday complete with hand motions.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I still can't believe he's 2!! I feel like it was just yesterday I was driving as fast as I could over to Abington to see that little baby boy for the first time! He is just as precious and amazing now as he was then. Happy 2nd birthday, Nolan!

P.S. I love the Schanberger extended version, it's my favorite thing about Schanberger birthday parties!!