Friday, July 25, 2008

obstacle course






We have gotten into the habit of making mini obstacle courses here at the Gerstberger house. It was Kristen's suggestion, and really a brilliant idea to help Nolan get out some of his energy.
Of course I also participate. Even when I try to skip a step, Nolan will push or pull me to the correct spot so I can have all the fun too! Some of the obstacles are quite a challenge for me to fit through. Matt took the pictures. Many were of my rear so I tried to pick the most flattering.
Notice how Nolan gives Matt some kisses for encouragement when it is his turn to squeeze under the ottoman. Amazingly, Nolan now says the words OV (over) and UN (under).

2 comments:

Christina said...

You are the cutest family on earth, hands down. Nolan is so sweet! And the obstacle course is such a great idea!!

Carol Brown said...

I wanted to see Matt get through that high chair!!!