Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 9 Month Birthday



Today Nolan is 9 months old, and what a fantastic 9 months it has been. This month, he has become even more cuddly which is new for Nolan because he is such a mover. WHen I lay on the carpet with him, he will lay his head on my chest and then look at me and smile. He still has a smile that can melt a heart!
And 4 big teeth as you can see. There are two more that will be popping out any day now. He is also very close to walking and can walk around the table 5 times in a row. He stands unassisted for about 30 seconds and yesterday stood up independently in the bathtub!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I can't believe Nolan is already 9 months old. Can you believe he is as old as you were pregnant? He is so adorable, I think his smile can melt anyone's heart!!

Carol Brown said...

Happy Birthday Nolan. You have made a lot of hearts melt since the day you were born.