Monday, October 29, 2007

shrimp


Nolan started his shrimp swimming class today! I have been so excited to start because he loved swimming in the Porco's pool this summer. He was one of the youngest kids there, and of course the most advanced.
He kicked his legs, floated on his back, splashed his hands a little and also put his mouth under water! There is a strong possibility that he is part fish.
He was also the most animated shrimp there. He smiled at everyone and reached out to touch everyone's faces and give them kisses. He lights up every room he is in.
I didn't get a good shot of his first time at the YMCA because he had just woken up from a nap. He was probably wondering why I was stripping him down in a locker room and taking his picture. Soon I will get someone to take a picture of him in action in the pool.

6 comments:

KS said...

That is the cutest thing i've ever heard of!! I can't believe he's 6 months already. That flew by. Definitely take some pics of the little guy in the pool!

KS said...

Also, I need to modify my name or something....this is friend Kristen not sister Kristen :)

Ashlynne said...

hey,
I think kristen my sister might come up as kristen and mike

Carol Brown said...

He is just too adorable. That smile lights up the world.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Can't wait to see Nolan in action...I'll come to the next class to get some action shots!! He looks so cute in this picture...i have no doubt he was the most advanced little guy there!