Friday, August 3, 2007

jump around





Nolan tried out the jumper for the first time today, and he loved it! Not only could he move around freely in it, he also had great reach of his hands and the seat to chew on. He was all smiles and coos while he played. Right now, Matt and I call him a Tyranasaurus Rex because he leads with his mouth. While he is standing on someone's lap, he bends right over with his mouth to chomp down on a body part. Sometimes a chin, sometime a finger, and he loves to chew on lips. He has a pretty strong bite for such a little guy.

2 comments:

Christina said...

wow, I love that last picture! What a Good Time Charlie!

Aimee said...

Daddy is loving watching this...he was so excited when he got that jumper from Katie and of course, whenever I see it I think of him. Oh my, your Nolan is so cute. I can just hear Daddy talking about him now.