Thursday, June 7, 2007

what an angel


Here is the cutest baby ever!
This is a day of firsts. Nolan is taking a nap in his crib, and he fell asleep unassisted. I put him in his crib awake and turned on his mobile. He loves to watch the bees and listen to Humpty Dumpty. He kicked his legs and cooed to the bees. We have been practicing spending time in the crib during the day while I stand next to him so he would not be scared when it is time to move into the crib for night time. So today, I put him in the crib, and he listened to the music. I was folding laundry, and kept winding the mobile so he could listen to the music again. After 5 windups, he was out!
Where did this perfect angel baby come from?
Aside from this, I am not sure about putting him in the crib at night. This morning my mom told me that babies usually go into their crib around 3 months. I am so sad to think that he won't be sleeping in his little bassinet next to me. Matt feels sad too, and said we could use the pack and play if needed.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

oh, ashie...you are so sweet. it is such a bittersweet job, this motherhood, isn't it?
you are doing such a wonderful job, you amaze me.