Friday, May 11, 2007

catching some zzzzs


Nolan took a nap in the kitchen today on his bouncer seat. He is a boy who needs his rest. Some days he perfers to sleep in someone's arms, and others he wants to sleep solo. I started by carrying him around the house this morning to keep him entertained, but he was not content. So I plopped him in the bouncer seat with the pacifier, and he was in heaven. I sat on the floor next to him so we could read together, and he was upset. I had disturbed him!
So, here he is!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Mother's Day (a little early)! Nolan is very lucky and adorable! Lunch was fun, we will have to do it again soon

Aimee said...

hey-

hope you feel better soon.
love you

Unknown said...

Hey Ashlynne!

Jen sent me this link. Nolan is beautiful!! I hope you have a great mother's day! Congratulations to you and Matt!
-Jessie