Monday, April 30, 2007

the first blog




I am starting a blog to post pics and stories about the most handsome baby! We will see how the first attempt goes. It could be a messy start.

We will start with the first bath. I was very nervous to give Nolan a bath, so I waited until 2 weeks after his umbilical cord fell off. Then, I finally was brave enough. Even when I was pregnant I said that I should not give the baby a bath because it was too scary. Now that it is over I realize it is not as scary as I thought. Although, Matt was with me. I have not yet attempted this task solo!

7 comments:

Christina said...

I love how in the last picture, he looks like he's really pondering something deep. He's so darn adorable I just want to eat him. But I won't.

Aimee said...

ash-
when i started my blog you teased me mercilessly/ know you have a blog.
interesting how i am a trendsetter.
what is next, will you buy crocs?
Nolan is so darn cute and adorable it is one of my favorite things to stare at him.

Carol Brown said...

You done good girl!! That was the first of many baths to follow and I know you will be as attentive with each one. You are going to be a great mom!! Love ya.

Deanna said...

Ash - the first of many "first", just wait until he starts the "wall wetting" that is a hoot. I am very happy for you and Matt, and of course Aunt Carol. What a blessing. Sorry I didn't get up to see you on Sunday, it was my "first" day at home absolutely alone. Not sure how that went for me yet, still pondering. Take care and enjoy that wonderful little bundle. Hi to Matt.
Love Ya Deanna

Stephanie Brown said...

Girl...you'll become a pro at it...you'll be able to do it all with one hand tied behind your back before you know it...just watch out for the bubble blowing, the tinting of the water and the floaters....you have a lot more firsts to come ha ha they get better and better!!! Enjoy 'em because they are only firsts once!!!

KS said...

Ash, he's so adorable, and you look like a pro! Can't wait to see the G-berger trio soon again...until then, now I have the blog!

Suzanne said...

He's the cutest thing ever! I agree with Christina, the last picture is great! Can't wait to see you and the the little man soon.